Monday 14 January 2013

Monday Moodboard


1. Ceraminic  2. HandyHappyHearts  3. cherrytime  4. LikeFreja

Before you get all tired from the hearts and love themes this coming month I though I just start a little early. But I do think you might start poking your husbands and boyfriends with an elbow from time to time show what you would like to have as guys are always very late with buying presents and need a little push to the right direction :)

Wishing you a great week!

You can easily make your moodboard with the mosaic maker.
Please be sure that all featured shops are from the EuropeanStreetTeam, after making your post just leave the link here by clicking on the 'add your link' button.

6 comments:

  1. nice pastel hearts...what could be better for romantic Valentine's day;)
    Thank you for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely picks, I like this pastel mood for Valentine's :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hearts, so soft pastel and romantic <3 Think I'm ready for valentine :)

    ReplyDelete